Keynotes and Workshops
with Dana Bristol-Smith
Present Yourself Powerfully
|The ability to present yourself and your ideas professionally with management, employees and clients is key to your success. However; most people, including professionals rank public speaking as a fear greater than death and taxes! Is there a way to present that will allow you to feel comfortable and confident and better connected to your listeners? The answer is YES!
As a result of this talk, you will:
- Learn and use a repeatable process that will allow you to be fully present without fear and anxiety
- Use your voice more effectively
- Understand how gestures, posture, and body language can work for you
- Build rapport and credibility faster than ever
- Target your presentations to the needs and interests of your audience
- Answer the four essential questions that every audience needs to know to give you their full attention
For Women Only:
Build Your Public Speaking Skills For Your Career Breakthrough
Are you being seen and heard inside your organization?
Are your good ideas and proposals winning approval?
When in the spotlight, can you say exactly what you want to?
Are you on your way to reaching your career goals?
If you answered no to any of these questions, you need this program!
There is a new critical competency for women who want to be leaders. The competency is the ability to deliver effective business presentations. It is a skill that will impact both your professional and personal life. The good news is that it is a learnable skill. The bad news is, you can’t learn it by yourself, or by studying it, or by reading about it. You have to learn by doing, with on your feet practice.
As a result of this workshop, you will:
- Minimize anxiety and nervousness when speaking to a group
- Improve your vocal delivery for positive impact
- Maximize your body language for a powerful impression
- Use a tool to help you identify your objectives and develop your future presentations
"On behalf of Women's Referral Network I'd like to thank you. It was a delight to have you speak to our group. Your presentation was a valuable topic that will help all of us feel organized and grounded while publicly speaking. We all enjoyed the group interaction while we learned to be more relaxed and confident when we give a presentation."
"I wish you much success in your business as you help others with their speaking challenges."
Heather Benson, President
Unlock Your Leap: Discovering Human Potential
Dana shares key lessons that she has learned in the classroom that absolutely unlock human potential! Your heart will be touched and inspired as you learn about women who had lost everything, but through these keys, found themselves. We all want to know that we are worthy of love and that we matter. These keys will truly unlock your leap and help you appreciate your life in a new way.